We offer Nutritional Supplementation and Counseling in our office.
Dr. Case sees patients from all walks of life in her office, from the very young to the elderly. She will evaluate and explore your current health condition utilizing your health history, lab results and physical exam. Through her clinical procedures and nutritional support, Dr. Case has been able to help these and more conditions:
- Low energy & fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome)
- Acute and chronic pain conditions (including arthritis and fibromyalgia)
- Hormonal imbalances (including women’s health issues, thyroid disorders, and adrenal disorders)
- Autoimmune diseases (including MS, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, and others)
- Digestive problems (including irritable bowel, food intolerances, reflux and SIBO)
- Sleep disturbances (insomnia, awakening during the night, restless leg syndrome)
- Chemical and food sensitivities
- Immune system problems – frequent or chronic infections
Dr. Case utilizes the Quintessential Applications Protocol, which applies physiology, basic science and neurology to determine the order of the application of clinical procedures and techniques. She uses this protocol in order to most effectively determine what needs to be addressed first, second, and third with her patients. This allows her to achieve the best results possible with a number of conditions.
Many conditions that people suffer from are caused by systems within the body not functioning properly. By addressing the root of that dysfunction, the body is able to heal itself, and symptoms are relieved. This is achieved by looking at things such as systemic inflammation, hormonal imbalances, immune system dysfunction, and digestive issues, to name a few.
If you are interested in finding out if Dr. Case can help you with your symptoms, feel free to call the office at 919-363-0041.